5 Things about The David Lynch Foundation
We asked our partners at The David Lynch Foundation what 5 things they’re focused on. Here’s what they said:
1. Targets the escalating and deadly epidemic of trauma and toxic stress among at-risk populations, including urban youth, veterans and women who are victims of domestic violence.
2. Provides evidence-based meditation practices to health trauma, overcome stress, and promote health and well-being.
3. Funds scientific research by independent medical schools to evaluate the effectiveness of these meditation programs.
4. Organizes conferences with leading medical experts and scholars to raise professional and public awareness of these programs.
5. Promotes the institutional implementation of these programs in underserved schools,veteran service organizations, women shelters, prisons, etc.